Just like a canvas, you will be given every ounce of talent, passion, and creativity to achieve your own unique style. Our goal is to provide a one of a kind experience tailored to each individual clients expectations.
Our stylists, nail technicians and aestheticians have been extensively trained and continue to receive education both inside and out of the salon. Our clients are the heart and soul of our salon, we promise to always be attentive to your needs and will strive to exceed your high expectations.
You are our masterpiece
Let’s start creating your masterpiece together
We offer a wide variety of top quality services to fit your needs. Our experienced staff will help you determine the best services for your needs and deliver the kind of quality and value you expect from a professional salon and spa. Our location is designed to make your experience enjoyable and leave you feeling inspired! Check out our complete service menu below to get a feel for what we do.
Please note: Service prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
• We ask that you please shower before any body services, such as massage or body treatments.
• Our health experts recommend that if you are pregnant, you should avoid all heat treatments and massage.
• If you are allergic to iodine you may not have any seaweed treatments.
• Please disclose any medical condition and/or medication you are
taking, as some services may be contraindicated.
• If you are using Retin-A or acne medication, please inform us before any facial waxing.
• Many of our services complement each other. Consult with your
therapist for a service combination that suits your individual needs.
• Check-In: We have scheduled our services allowing the correct time for each beauty treatment. We recommend that you arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so we can serve you fresh purified water, cappuccino or decaffeinated tea. Please allow yourself ample time to change and enjoy our luxurious facility. If it is your first time having a facial, massage or body treatment you will be asked to fill out a health history form to better serve you. We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the Spa, to ensure
availability of your preferred time.
• Removal of clothing for chemical treatment is mandatory. Canvas is not responsible for damage to clothing or belongings.
• For your safety at Canvas Salon & Spa Spa, sterilization and sanitation is our priority.
• To maintain the benefits of the services and treatments at Canvas
Salon & Spa, we have available for purchase an exclusive line of hair, skin, nails and body care products.
• We love children and we don’t like to see them refrained from their natural movements and freedom of expression and exploring. Our Spa environment is not appropriate for them. A curious child could disturb the quiet and relaxed atmosphere, which is essential for the success of your treatment.
• There will be a $25.00 service charge on all returned checks.
• Cancellation Policy: Should a cancellation be necessary at Canvas Salon & Spa, we appreciate that you call at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice and no shows for massage treatments, and services valued over $100 will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. Keratin treatments will be charged $100 for any no shows or cancellations within 24 hours.
• Gift Cards: May we suggest our beautifully packaged gift card as an ideal year-round gift for any special occasion or thank-you. Ask your Spa therapist to design a package for your loved ones. Gift cards are sold in dollar denominations only in order to give your loved ones the
freedom of choice on any Spa treatment or product. Gift Cards are
non-refundable. Cards are rechargeable.
• Gratuities: Gratuities are not accepted on credit cards. Gratuities are not included in the price of our services or packages. The industry
average on gratuities range from 15% to 20% of the service fee.
• Refunds: Refunds are available for retail products only. Products must be unused, in the original packaging and returned within two weeks of the purchase date. Non-refundable items include: nail polishes, make-up items, and brushes.